The next Medical Fusion Conference will be November 11-13, 2011 at the Aria Resort in the new City Center development on the Strip in Las Vegas.
For those of you who have never attended one of our Medical Fusion events, the purpose of this conference is to help physicians learn how to apply their medical training in unique ways. We scour the country to find experts who can help those in clinical medicine develop career niches using their medical expertise, and we have a good time learning from these experts while we hang out at a fabulous Vegas resort.
Basically, the Medical Fusion Conference is Freelance MD come to life, a place where you can meet and interact face to face with many of the authors and experts here at Freelance MD.
For 2011, I am pleased to announce yet another incredible faculty list. We have individuals from many niche areas who will be teaching conference participants how to take control of their careers and apply their medical knowledge in many unique ways.
So without further ado, here's our 2011 Medical Fusion Conference faculty:
- Dr. Julie Silver, Chief Editor of Harvard Health Publications
- Dr. Steven Knope, author of Concierge Medicine: A New System to Get the Best Healthcare
- Dr. Barry Silbaugh, president of the American College of Physician Executives
- Dr. Setu Mazumdar, founder of Lotus Wealth Solutions
- Dr. Kenneth Cohn, author and founder of HealthcareCollaboration.com
- Dr. Mike Woo-Ming, internet entrepreneur and founder of IncomeMD.com
- Jeff Barson, founder of MedicalSpaMD.com , co-founder of FreelanceMD.com
- Dr. Alan Neuren, independent disability consultant
- Ms. Ashley Wendel, consultant for physicians pursuing nonclinical careers
- Dr. Gary Taff, serial entrepreneur and real estate investor
Together this faculty represents the best source of information for physicians interested in developing a unique and meaningful career.
Topics for the 2011 Medical Fusion Conference include concierge medicine, monetizing your blog, cosmetic medicine, product development, writing/publishing, internet entrepreneurship, real estate investment, developing your niche as a consultant, physician career transition, financial management, and much more.
I'll be writing more in the future about this faculty and some of the interesting personalities you'll meet at our event.
If you're interested in attending the Medical Fusion Conference or just have some questions for us, feel free to contact us here at Freelance MD or call our event offices at 866-924-7929 . Be sure not to wait around, though, since this event will fill up quickly and we want every one of our Freelance MD readers to have the opportunity to attend.
If you like Freelance MD, you'll love the Medical Fusion Conference and we'd love to have the opportunity to meet you face to face.