Physician Entrepreneurs are creating great products and services.
Physician entrepreneurs continue to innovate their way out of the healthcare mess. They are not just commercializing drug, devices and diagnostics, but healthcare IT apps and platforms, creative new business models and scalable practice ideas.
It's been a while, so here's what's going on at the Society of Physician Entrpreneurs, a not-for-profit global biomedical collaborative online innovation network that you can join for FREE and participate in our linkedin group.
1. We are now approaching 850 global members consisting of healthcare entrepreneurs, investors, service providers and industry reps
2. We are about to roll out a new website with much improved user benefits and services
3. We are creating global chapters, including Washington DC and Denver
4. We are collaborating with several top-rated business schools to offer easy to access, affordable bioentrepreneurship education to our members
5. We are brainstorming our next international meeting
6. We have created an Innovation Scholars program for residents, fellows and faculty who are interested in working in a biomedical company for six months as a paid employee.
The time is right for healthcare entrepreneurs to embrace the radical change taking place around the world and emerge with new solutions for patients. Please join us at www.sopenet.org and linkedin.