In this short video Dr. Greg Bledsoe discusses how physicians can learn more about writing and pubishing books for the public. In addition, Dr. Bledsoe introduces Dr. Julie Silver, Chief Editor of Harvard Health Publications, and discusses what Dr. Silver will be teaching at the Medical Fusion Conference.
More Information on Physician Writing and Publishing:
- Harvard Writing Course
- Harvard Writers
- The Value of Cross-Semination
- An Interview with Physician & Author Ken Cohn
- Your Book & Its Niche
- Rookie Mistakes to Avoid If You Want to Publish a Book
- Go the F**K to Sleep: A Bestselling Book
- Do You Listen When You Write?
- Dumbing It Down is Downright Disrespectful
- Writing a Book Proposal is Like Writing a Rx
- Getting Great Publishing Advice