At every Medical Fusion Conference we attempt to cover the most pertinent topics for clinical physicians who are attempting to branch out from their clinical careers.
For 2011, we've once again assembled a stellar faculty comprised of leaders in many diverse niches from around the country, and have included many hot topics that physicians should be exposed to in this ever-changing healthcare environment.
Our 2011 faculty list was recently published here on Freelance MD, but we've added a few more names so I've decided to list our entire 2011 Medical Fusion Conference faculty once again. Many of these faculty members are authors here on Freelance MD so you can read about their backgrounds and perspectives here. I'm also listing our agenda below so you can get an idea of what's going to be discussed at this year's event. Remember, the 2011 Medical Fusion Conference is November 11-13, 2011 and space is limited. If you're interested in attending you can register online or call 866-924-7969 .
Our 2011 Medical Fusion Conference faculty:
- Dr. Barry Silbaugh, President of the American College of Physician Executives
- Ashley Wendel, founder of High Agility Healthcare
- Dr. Setu Mazumdar, founder of Lotus Wealth Solutions
- Dr. Steven Knope, author of Concierge Medicine: A New System to Get the Best Healthcare
- Jeff Barson, founder Surface Medical, MedicalSpaMD.com and FreelanceMD.com
- Dr. Gary Taff, real estate investor
- Dr. Julie Silver, Chief Editor of Harvard Health Publications
- Dr. Mike Woo-Ming, internet entrepreneur
- Dr. Kenneth Cohn, independent consultant and founder of HealthcareCollaboration.com
- Dr. Gautam Gulati, Senior VP of Digitas Health
- Dr. Steven Peskin, Executive VP and CMO of MediMedia
- Dr. Alan Neuren, disability review consultant
- Tannus Quatre, Principal at Vantage Clinical Solutions
Our conference topics this year are wide-ranging and cover many niches within and around clinical medicine. Our 2011 agenda is the following:
I wanted to make sure I highlighted our two Accelerator sessions at the end of each day. Our Accelerators are some of our most popular times spent at the Medical Fusion Conference since each faculty and mentor has a table, and participants are allowed to wander from faculty member to faculty member and ask any and all questions of the speakers. No other event allows you this much face-time with nationally known leaders. Our participants raved about our Accelerator sessions in 2010 and we know that our 2011 participants will also enjoy this time.
As you can see from our faculty list and our agenda, Medical Fusion participants will be given exposure to a wide array of interesting topics and significant time with our stellar faculty. There's no event like the Medical Fusion Conference and there's only one Medical Fusion Conference in 2011: November 11-13, at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Register today to ensure your place at the most exciting and invigorating medical conference in the country.